Full Schedule season that will begin Feb 2021!
For our 4th season of the Cup Series we will be following the actual Nascar schedule 36 points races and 2 non-points races! We will be following the actual Nascar stage racing format and point series formats.
We will be racing for Driver, Owner, and Team Points!
Buy in is 100$ per each team and there are only a few teams still available! There are only 40 full time cars! There will be 6 drop races allowed during first 26 points races, you must start 20 races and be in the top 16 to make the playoffs to contend for the championship.
We are planning on having awards for driver, owner and team championships to be announced later.
Every Sunday Night!
Practice opens 8:00e Qualifying / Race 9:00e
All live on CWTV on Checkers & Wreckers!
Anyone interested in sponsoring please let us know by clicking the interested in sponsoring link below, every little bit helps.
Cup Series shirts: size small-x-large $25
Pricks of Pavement Hoodie: size small-x-large: $40
Pricks Shirt: size small-X-large: $25
Pricks of Pavement Rules:
Section 1: League Requirements and General Information:
1. Wheel is mandatory.
2. Working MIC is mandatory.
3. NASCAR Cup cars will be used:
4. All races are run with fixed setups (either one created for the league or the standard IRacing fixed setup).
5. All short tracks and road courses will have an incident limit of 25X and all other tracks will have 20X.
6. Each race in the Cup series will feature 0 fast repair. The Truck and Xfinity Series will both feature 1 fast repair.
7. All races in cup series will be broadcasted and the Truck series will be broadcasted.
8. The point’s structure will follow the exact NASCAR Cup Series, Xfinity, and Truck series formats accordingly, excluding stage points.
9. Race Clean.
10. Good Sportsmanship is a must.
11. You must understand simple rules of racing and have good race craft.
12. Race your car and focus on racing, not officiating. (With that said if you see something blatant, please bring to admin attention, but do not go on and on about it)
13. Keep race chat short and to the point; to keep the channel clear for admin communication.
Section 2: Procedures:
1. Qualifying will be two laps.
a. A qualifying lap must be made in order to grid.
Failing to post a qualifying lap will result in driver starting from the pits.
All drivers must be in the discord server in the driver’s meeting section under Monsters of Dirt, Pricks of Pavement discord by the drivers meeting start time at 8:50 PM EST, failure to do so will result in starting from the pits. (https://discord.gg/22VmNv)
2. The top 3 finishers are required to go to the front stretch for pictures immediately after the checkered flag.
a. Also required to be in discord for Post-Race Interviews.
3. Wave a-rounds and lucky dogs per IRacing asphalt rules.
4. IRacing cautions only, the only time an admin caution will be thrown is when a multiple car incident is in the racing line occurs and IRacing does not throw one, or in a special case requiring one.
5. Wall riding will receive one warning and then DQ if it continues after the warning.
6. Any contact resulting in a caution, that seems intentional should be submitted to the owners committee for review, by the involved driver’s team owner. Please include multiple videos of the incident (the before contact that makes you think it was intentional). The owner committee will for vote to determine if intentional (the owner of the team involved is not eligible to vote).
a. 1stoffense EOL at the next race
b. 2ndoffense 1 race suspension
c. 3rdoffense you will be removed from the league
7. Retaliation is not acceptable in POP, if someone wrecks you and you retaliate their owner may submit replays to the owner committee for voting (the owner of the team involved is not eligible to vote) on discipline. This will also apply to a teammate handling the retaliation.
a. 1stoffense 1 week suspension
b. 2ndoffense 2 race suspension
c. 3rdoffense removal from the league
8. Any single car incident that brings out a caution, which alters the outcome of the race in any manner will be reviewed by the owner committee. The owner committee will vote (the involved team owner will not vote) to determine if the incident is deemed intentional, that driver’s entire team will receive a one-week (1-race) suspension and forfeit all points from the race in question.
9. No changing lanes before the start finish line; this will not apply to front two cars as long as no movement results in contact between the cars or the wall.
a. Changing lanes will result in black flag penalty to be served under green.
b. Changing lanes two times will result in an EOL on next restart and a green flag penalty.
c. Changing lanes three times will result in you being asked to park.
10. Black flags will only be cleared for IRacing issues deemed clearable by race admin.
14. When pitting do not go through more than 3 stalls coming into your stall of more than 3 stalls leaving your pit stall.
o Failure to do so will result in a pass thru penalty.
o Also be sure you announce prior to pitting over the race chat you intend to pit this lap. (Car #, pitting this lap) If you do not call out you’re pitting and someone hits you that is your fault, do not get upset and fuss over Iracing chat.
15. When pitting drive down the right side of the pit road until entering your pit box.
o Failure to do so will result in a pass thru penalty.
16. The initial start of the race is on green, leader may choose inside or outside line. **Must be chosen during the 2 minutes of grid time and by the time rolling off pit road, if not declaration made pole sitter will start on inside line.**
17. Leader may choose inside or outside lane on restarts. **Must choose during 2 to go lap and declare before passing finishing line coming to 1 to go, if no declaration leader will start on inside line.**
18. Restarts are on the leader, once the pace car is completely off the racing surface.
The 2nd place car shall not beat the leader to the start finish line.
Unless the leader spins tires (leaving black marks or smoke on the reply), spins out, wrecks, or unless the green lights come one before the leader fires.
19. No laying back on initial start or restart from the pace car, must maintain pace speed.
20. Any driver who wishes to discuss anything that happens during a race please feel free to have your team owner discuss the issues with the owner/admin committee post-race, either via discord or Facebook messenger.
**All of the decisions regarding intentional wrecking or retaliation, rule changes, schedule changes, or any other issues that may arise will be made by the Owner/Admin committees accordingly. **
Copyright © 2021 Monsters of Dirt - All Rights Reserved.
Get signed up for one or both leagues!
Monsters of Dirt & Pricks of Pavement!
The MOD Nationals continue! Halloween Sprint Car Nationals Oct 25-26-27!
We are deep into all 3 series of our 2021 Asphalt seasons!